Marketing Specialist & Project Manager
About the position:
The Marketing Specialist & Project Manager is a person who is creative, collaborative, and has a passion for marketing. This person is an innovative thinker with experience in developing integrated campaigns that attract new customers, progresses pipeline and engages existing clients. The candidate is responsible for co-creation and execution of the end-to-end campaign strategy and activities which supports the objectives of Aeritae’s Vision Traction Organizer (VTO).
Key responsibilities as a Marketing Specialist & Project Manager at Aeritae:
- Assist in putting the marketing strategy plan into actionable integrated campaigns to meet business objectives and deliver customer engagement, leads, and revenue; coordinate activity and input across teams and stakeholders and manage to overall content schedule.
- Collaborate with teams across function, business capability and service experts to deliver exceptional customer experiences through all marketing initiatives.
- Manage the email marketing automation tool, duties include but not limited to: list management (working with the sales team), manage email templates (working with Marketing Director and graphic design resources), email message copy (working with writing resources), schedule/send email in program and share email reports with larger team.
- Work with team to analyze and identify root cause and action plans to address program performance issues and drive continual improvement in campaign results.
- Manage events from start/planning to finish/execution and everything in-between: work with Sales and Capability Leaders on budget, event format, topics, and create/order promotional support material/items (i.e. emails, social media, branded promo etc.) that will drive registrations and attendees. Provide on-location event coordination, manage lead capture and follow-up.
- Work independently and cross-functionally to ensure a cohesive and compelling message is delivered across all channels.
- Support and project manage channel marketing programs and activity.
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for:
- 3+ years marketing and events planning experience and/or related field
- Proven experience managing a wide mix of marketing programs
- The ability to execute marketing programs on a tight budget
- The ability to apply analytics and insights to better profile, target and retarget prospects
- Coordination and collaboration with teams in remote locations
- Experience being the liaison between teams/vendors and working cross-functionally
- High level of organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design clear processes, and very detail oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
Send resume to email@example.com to apply.